Monday, May 23, 2011

My bad

Hey guys, I got a new job and have been working quite a few hours and as such have once again slowed down on the blog posts but I promise I will make one tonight and tomorrow. I work in a half hour so I will make this post short. I have a new workout buddy and he is pretty committed (we started working out at 5 30 this morning so that both our schedules didn't conflict. It was pretty sudden but Saturday he had a complete change of heart about the idea of working out and has since tasted the Jack3d and suffered through the creatine and is loving it. So I am pretty stoked. I weighed myself today after: working out, eating and drinking tons of water. I weighed 243 and although yes I was stupid not to weigh myself right away in the morning and it is only a decrease of 2, that means I am still going down and in reality am pretty close to hitting the 230s. Life is grand.

1 comment: