Wednesday, May 25, 2011

The results

So there I was, walking next my father into the doctor's office. Grease and soil caked upon me and my work clothes. My hair last washed by diesel fuel during yesterday's work day and my boots had a massive build up of sand and clay on them which, much to my pleasure, formed small mounds of soil wherever I stepped. I was ready for this, it was victory or tantrum. I had pre-planned to roll about the office if I got...undesirable results. So the secretary pretended to not notice my condition and ushered me in to a room where we waited. I sat with my dad, looked at him and told him I was not letting this go, ever regardless of what happens.

The doctor came in, with a long list in hand. I have to admit, I thought it was the end... I thought I was fuck3d. She sat down and the very first thing she said was, "The tests went well" and I cut her off at this via putting my fist in the air and shouting, "Victory is mine!".  She then informed me that the heart related tests were yet to come in still. I was disappointment. She then continued by telling us that I had a very slight iron deficiency, that didn't actually matter because it was still at a healthy level at the same time? I looked at my dad and told him that I hoped he liked not eating as much meat as he used to because he just set the precipice for all future arguments about who gets the big piece of chicken. He laughed, crying on the inside. I shook her hand, told her it was nice doing business with her and walked out. DMX playing in my head, knowing that although the war is not over, my cause certainly has hit the ground winning. This is certainly a great day for myself and as such the rest of Canada. It may be a few weeks untill the rest of the results come in but till then I am supplementing like there is not tommorow. I actually downed 3 scoops of jacked and 4 of creatine in the creation of this post. Going to workout, I will post the results of the other tests when they come. Oh, by the way, I had double the chicken my dad did last night and moaned that my iron deficiency was flaring up to get it.



 A picture of myself, on the glorious road to    unquestioned supplementation.


 

 

4 comments: